From Zero to Lights Out:
Getting Started On Your Path to Automation
Wondering about what automation can do for you and your business? How do you know when to get started with automation?
There are many different reasons why you might be looking at automation – the labour shortage for example – and this webinar will help you quantify the one that makes the most sense for you.
Join Simon Drexler, MBA, P.Eng., as he walks you through getting started with factory automation from defining your “Why” to validation to examining the ROI of what you’ve built.
What you’ll learn:
- Steps to getting started with automation
- How to identify your specific driver for automation and how to quantify it
- What happens when you automate a bad process
- Determine if your finish line is centralization or decentralization
- How to figure out where adding technology makes sense